Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Dorset Subaru

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Another new club rep.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RA Jay
RA Jay

Number of posts : 7402

Another new club rep. Empty
PostSubject: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:16 pm

We have something bubbling away in the background regarding a link up with a national club/forum. This club/forum has different divisions with us obviously being the Dorset division, i dont want to give to much away now because nothing is set in stone Another new club rep. 842922 ....so....to accomadate this we have brought in a new club rep. Aswell as helping out at our meets and events his other purpose is to liaise between DSOC and the national club/forum with info of local and national shows.

The member we have chosen is lord ref (Keith) a long standing member of the Scooby community and no matter what he says HE DIDNT WIN RALLY DAY!! Another new club rep. 560257 Did..Another new club rep. 388658

Welcome Keith...Another new club rep. 156712
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
scoobyss&k
scoobyss&k

Number of posts : 2264

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:18 pm

welcome and well done oh quiet one lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
beezor
beezor

Number of posts : 5139

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Keef's got a title-it's like all his xmas have come at once! taunt -seriously welcome onboard mate and im sure u will do a top job great
Back to top Go down
scuuby
scuuby

Number of posts : 2977

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 pm

what you done slap rofl well done keith homo
Back to top Go down
scoobynutter
scoobynutter

Number of posts : 2813

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:49 pm

whatever next Another new club rep. 226698

nice one FATBOY Another new club rep. 929716 Another new club rep. 509984
Back to top Go down
lord ref
lord ref

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:12 am

Thanks for the warm welcome my friends im sure you wont be disapointed bliss tongue with your help I will do my best to keep my rattles in my pram.

Please can Ihave a nuke button evilgrin evilgrin
Hey I could also help clean the site up with that button IE get rid of all the dead wood evilgrin evilgrin

But seriously if all goes to plan then I think this coming year or even years to come should be very eventfull.

Regards

Lord ref

rally day winner 2008
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tim
Tiny Tim

Number of posts : 5006

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:17 am

lol

Morning Keith, welcome to the rabble
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
DJ_Scooby
DJ_Scooby

Number of posts : 1441

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:08 am

Congrates kieth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NIPPER
NIPPER

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:33 am

[quote="RA Jay"]We have something bubbling away in the background regarding a link up with a national club/forum. This club/forum has different divisions with us obviously being the Dorset division, i dont want to give to much away now because nothing is set in stone Another new club rep. 842922 ....so....to accomadate this we have brought in a new club rep. Aswell as helping out at our meets and events his other purpose is to liaise between DSOC and the national club/forum with info of local and national shows.

The member we have chosen is lord ref (Keith) a long standing member of the Scooby community and no matter what he says HE DID WIN RALLY DAY WITH NIPPER Smile Another new club rep. 560257 Did..Another new club rep. 388658

Welcome Keith...Another new club rep. 156712[/quote

CONGRATS KEITH and it's very nice to see JAY admitting at last that he didnt win rally day 08 Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
scoobyvic
scoobyvic

Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 am

Nice one Keith, well done and congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
scoobybluff
scoobybluff

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 am

well done m8
Back to top Go down
lord ref
lord ref

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Just had a thought now im the top club rep does that mean i have to be sensible at all the shows and not get up on the stages to collect our trophys lol and do i have to stay dressed rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
scoobyss&k
scoobyss&k

Number of posts : 2264

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 pm

lord ref wrote:
Just had a thought now im the top club rep does that mean i have to be sensible at all the shows and not get up on the stages to collect our trophys lol and do i have to stay dressed rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

YES PLEASE rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
Mr CP
Mr CP

Number of posts : 643

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Ok Goodbye Everyone
cry cry nopity

It was bad enough that i wasn't warned he was at Waynes on saturday let alone being a club rep!

Fairwell nope handjob

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
lord ref
lord ref

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:40 am

pmsl you got a long way to go to get any where near my attention seekers status bellendo. homo homo

jealousy gets you know where finger finger finger finger handjob handjob admin admin nopity

Just one more thing how is your car drove into anymore barriers lately cry cry bliss bliss homo homo nopity nopity finger rofl rofl handjob handjob

Last edited by lord ref on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shifty
Shifty

Number of posts : 1850

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:54 am

well done keith
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatejapcars.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new club rep.   Another new club rep. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new club rep.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top