Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Dorset Subaru

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marky@HPB
Marky@HPB

Number of posts : 258

New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition Empty
PostSubject: New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition   New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:17 pm

A few pics, full list of parts will be added shortly

New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition WP_20130608_001_zps5ab0379a

New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition WP_20130608_002_zps1710c05e

New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition WP_20130608_004_zpsb7857071

All parts available, except the wheels lol they are mine! Please reply or pm for and additional info

Regards Mark
Back to top Go down
jutsscoob

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition   New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:02 am

Morning Mark,
Not sure if you recall but we had a conversation a month or so ago when I bought the WR1 interior about the upgrades needed to bring my 2002 wrx estate to around 330 ish + bhp. Iam sure the list was as follows but if I have missed any thing or advise me on better or what ever really. I see you have a some more cars in stock your breaking and wanted to see if you had my list in stock and what kind of deal could you do Smile
Upgraded turbo
Front mounted intercooler or Top mount
Better Injectors
I only have a cat back exhaust at the mo, so upgrade from turbo back maybe? not sure what I need.
I think you mentioned air filter to.
If i have missed anything please add,
Cheers
Justin

Back to top Go down
jutsscoob

PostSubject: Re: New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition   New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:07 am

I presume you dont have any thing in at the mo? Or have I posted in the wrong section? Let me know.
Cheers Justin
Back to top Go down
marky777
marky777

Number of posts : 2082

PostSubject: Re: New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition   New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:00 am

Hi Justin, sorry for the tardy response. Have been pretty busy with wedding plans. Only three weeks to go. Everything bar the engine and shell have sold from the blue blob. I have a new car coming in next week which will have a lot of the parts you are after. I will give you a pm once it is in stock.
Back to top Go down
jutsscoob

PostSubject: Re: New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition   New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:31 am

Wedding plans huh, its no problem, i can see why as its alot to sort out and kinda takes over your life. As and when no rush.
Justin Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition   New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stock 2003 UK STI For Breaking 70k Excellent Condition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top