Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Dorset Subaru

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

hi everone im new and im in need of some help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daveo

Number of posts : 17

hi everone im new and im in need of some help  Empty
PostSubject: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:38 am

hi everyone ive got myself a uk awd 2000 turbo uk spec 1997 and i have got a loud squeak/ horrible noise coming from my passenger side front wheel any ideas what i is anyone??

ive only had the car 2 weeks i was told it was about 300bhp i dont think that is the case i was told it had piggy back ecu also a td05 turbo but it was a td04 as i checked 2day

any advice is very welcome please help me lol Smile

i also have a decat pipe for sale fits 1993 to 1999 and a set of wrx suspension for sale cheers
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
scuuby
scuuby

Number of posts : 2977

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:46 am

Hi and welcome! Have you checked the brake pads? They have a harmonic sensor which squeals when there low!
Back to top Go down
Daveo

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:53 am

thank you

yeah they are getting low but not rubbing do you think it could be a dry cv joint it is a very strange sound i must say it dose it slow speeds and it dose it 85% of the time very very strange

thank you for the reply =-)
Back to top Go down
scuuby
scuuby

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:13 am

They don't need to be rubbing, it's a safety feature so you don't get that far! Could be a wheel bearing but that would be more noticeable at faster speeds! I see your in wool, come Poole way at all?
Back to top Go down
Daveo

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:26 pm

yeah thats very true there not low low
it could be yeah it is hard to say really its very strange yeah i go poole way most of the time to macyds Smile
Back to top Go down
scoobynutter
scoobynutter

Number of posts : 2813

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:05 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
gunner
gunner

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Welcome mate, just take the car to Wayne (Scuuby) he will sort it for you Smile
Back to top Go down
beezor
beezor

Number of posts : 5139

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Bonjour and welcome mate,pop it into Waynes(scuuby)-he owns WDM Autocentre next time yer in Poole mate-he'll soon diagnose the problem! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scuuby
scuuby

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:19 pm

As the guys said pop in sometime! Won't charge you to look at it and maybe even throw in a free cuppa lol I'm next to the car auctions in Poole mostly in wood welding at the mo!
Back to top Go down
scoobyss&k
scoobyss&k

Number of posts : 2264

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:41 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
steveo69
steveo69

Number of posts : 659

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Daveo

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:49 am

were abouts is he in poole???? and thanks for the info and all the welcomes
Back to top Go down
Timmy2Stroke
Timmy2Stroke

Number of posts : 1297

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:29 am

Ringwood Road, next to the Car Auctions.
Back to top Go down
Daveo

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:08 am

Thanks buddy I've got a boost problem now over boosting so I've got to sort that out now lol dose anyone know about screamer pipes for these ??
Back to top Go down
Daveo

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:40 pm

I will pop in on sat if that's ok coz it's getting worse now thanks every for all your help cheers
Back to top Go down
Brent2802
Brent2802

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Take it to Wayne bud. i had problems with mine i only bought a month ago but it's all sorted now. in the old days i would of said it was a wheel bearing You can't go wrong taking it to Wayne. If a girl comes round in a van with a pot of beef stew have one. it's great ;D
Back to top Go down
Daveo

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:45 am

thanks yeah i poped in and said hello he had a quck look its funny coz the lasr day its not been makeing any bad noises
Back to top Go down
marky777
marky777

Number of posts : 2082

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Welcome to DSOC Smile
Back to top Go down
Daveo

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:34 am

Haha yes it did sorry thanks for the advice haha
Back to top Go down
rmabz
rmabz

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Hey Daveo welcome wayne is brilliant for mot's also, sorted mine out a treat!!.
do you still have the de-cat pipe for sale?
Back to top Go down
Daveo

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:56 am

Thank you yeah I will be going to him for all
My problems and mots yes I still have got the de cat pipe if u send me your number I will send you a pic cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi everone im new and im in need of some help    hi everone im new and im in need of some help  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi everone im new and im in need of some help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: