Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Dorset Subaru

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

new to scoobys and already got a proble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

Number of posts : 135

new to scoobys and already got a proble  Empty
PostSubject: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:29 pm

cry hi all iv got a wrx 1993 import its started to make a noise from the turbo like the sound of real bad tappets iv worked out or should i say iv been told and playing with actuator it sounds like the wasgate door flap inside the turbo could i be wrong im only geting boost in second gear at 4200rpm please can someone help me
Back to top Go down
scoobynutter
scoobynutter

Number of posts : 2813

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 pm

welcome

someone will be along soon mate yes
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Smile thanks mate and ye moved away from mi cossie for a scooby Smile lets hope i made the ryt choice lol im sure i have i love imprezas
Back to top Go down
scoobyss&k
scoobyss&k

Number of posts : 2264

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:59 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
scuuby
scuuby

Number of posts : 2977

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi and welcome! Yes it is possible for it to be the waste gate door! Is the actuator adjustable?
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:45 pm

no its the standard actutor an i have no idea were to go who to go to to get it soorted
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:55 pm

scoobydoo0408 wrote:
no its the standard actutor an i have no idea were to go who to go to to get it soorted

the chap who posted the previous reply is your man 8)
Back to top Go down
http://www.racedynamix.com
Timmy2Stroke
Timmy2Stroke

Number of posts : 1297

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:57 pm

welcome

The man above (was above but ninja'd by Duncan lol lol ) will sort you out. Wayne has a garage up on Ringwood Road near the car auctions.

Back to top Go down
scuuby
scuuby

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:12 am

Timmy2Stroke wrote:
welcome

The man above (was above but ninja'd by Duncan lol lol ) will sort you out. Wayne has a garage up on Ringwood Road near the car auctions.

lol give me a call mate and i'll take a look for you king
01202 739997
Back to top Go down
beezor
beezor

Number of posts : 5139

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:15 am

Bonjour and welcome mate,as the guys have said get wayne at wdm 2 have a look 4 u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 am

thanks so much guys youve been an a amazing help you guys are great hope to meet all the faces soon Smile will defo be at sundays meet thanks a mill will be in contact shortly
Back to top Go down
jonboy42
jonboy42

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:09 am

welcome most proberly is your waste gate door mine went last year an was noisey even on tick over
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 am

ye its defo one of the to as i put pressure on the actuator rod and it also stops the noise sounds like a tractor Surprised lol its actually worse than the misses and her soaps and shopping lol lets hope Wayne gets round it on Saturday bliss not even bother driving it that annoying eek
Back to top Go down
marky777
marky777

Number of posts : 2082

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:15 am

Welcome to DSOC, get some pics of the car up Smile
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 am

thanks bud been trying have no clue how to lol
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:30 am

lolmanaged to get a profile pic lol king
Back to top Go down
marky777
marky777

Number of posts : 2082

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

for big pics use photo bucket. copy the img code and paste onto your post king
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:50 am

new to scoobys and already got a proble  DSCN0033
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:54 am

new to scoobys and already got a proble  DSCN0034
Back to top Go down
ray dogg
ray dogg

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:38 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
cusco_scooby

Number of posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:41 pm

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:44 pm

thanks guysssss great eng
Back to top Go down
gazb
gazb

Number of posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Welcome in mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scuuby
scuuby

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:15 pm

scoobydoo0408 wrote:

that looks like timmy 2 strokes old car bar the black??
Back to top Go down
Timmy2Stroke
Timmy2Stroke

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:29 am

scuuby wrote:
scoobydoo0408 wrote:

that looks like timmy 2 strokes old car bar the black??

Naa. Lots of differences. Even though mine is on a different numberplate now (M***OEL I think) mine had the aerial on the NSR quarter and the front bumper was cut for the front mount and my sideskirts and spats were black / grey with age! Plus the graphics were grey / gold.

new to scoobys and already got a proble  IMG_0408

new to scoobys and already got a proble  1

The easiest way ever to spot my old car is the 3" hole I cut through where the abs is normally sits to run the cold air feed through!
Back to top Go down
scuuby
scuuby

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:03 am

Embarassed well there both silver taunt
Back to top Go down
Timmy2Stroke
Timmy2Stroke

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 am

scuuby wrote:
Embarassed well there both silver taunt

lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:44 am

lol ye thats very true lol my front mount just arrived as i walkd onto base today i had a huge parcel drinks with lots and lots of bits i felt like a kid opend it in the office pulled everything out then realized F.......... gay HOW AMI GUNA GET THIS ALL BACK TO MY CAGE WITH THE BOX RIPPED UP Hmmmmmm radioed for back up lol but any whoo see you tomoz wayne bliss cool1
Back to top Go down
damian
damian

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:28 pm

hello mate welcome
Back to top Go down
scoobydoo0408
scoobydoo0408

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 am

cool1 HUGE THANKS TO WAYNE AND THE LADS FOR SORTIN MI CAR IV FINALY GOT BOOST AND SMASHED A EVO ON THE BYPASS ON WAY HOME lol bliss finger thanks lads for all the help and roll on japfest rockon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to scoobys and already got a proble    new to scoobys and already got a proble  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to scoobys and already got a proble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top