Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Dorset Subaru

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

RaceDynamix ECU mapping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
myles
myles

Number of posts : 75

RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:33 am

Would that be at the offer price? (ultra cheeky!)
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:46 am

myles wrote:
Would that be at the offer price? (ultra cheeky!)

If in Dorset I can ;)

But can meet you halfway on price if over at yours....
Back to top Go down
http://www.racedynamix.com
myles
myles

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:15 am

Halfway is good for me, money sat in my wifes jewellry box as we speak. Can I get back to you as soon as I find out when my fitter is back?

Rgds

Myles
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 am

Mapping Dates

4th
1. ryan
2. Marky 77

5th

22/23
Back to top Go down
RA Jay
RA Jay

Number of posts : 7402

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 am

Do you map GEMS Duncan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:24 pm

RA Jay wrote:
Do you map GEMS Duncan?

Afraid not mate - sorry
Back to top Go down
marky777
marky777

Number of posts : 2082

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi Duncan, have had the STI intercooler fitted and have a new up-pipe going on in a couple of days (the old one has a split and was blowing). So all ready for the 4th. Where will we be meeting and what sort of time m8?
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Happy to head to yours Marky. Can you pm me your address ?
Back to top Go down
marky777
marky777

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 pm

Just an update prior to mapping on the 4th, had the new decat up-pipe fitted today and while we were at it flowed the heads, ported the manifold/headers and heat wrapped the up-pipe and the downpipe....... rockon The drive home kicked ass, the car has a quicker throttle response and a definate improvement in torque. It is also a fair bit louder now and has a raspier exhaust note king Can't wait for the re-map
Back to top Go down
mrsmarky777
mrsmarky777

Number of posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:09 pm

marky777 wrote:
Just an update prior to mapping on the 4th, had the new decat up-pipe fitted today and while we were at it flowed the heads, ported the manifold/headers and heat wrapped the up-pipe and the downpipe....... rockon The drive home kicked ass, the car has a quicker throttle response and a definate improvement in torque. It is also a fair bit louder now and has a raspier exhaust note king Can't wait for the re-map

can't wait either!!! what a lovely birthday present for me!!!! mad tongue
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Cool. Should work well 8)
Back to top Go down
marky777
marky777

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:10 am

Hi Duncan, on the way to work today the CEL light came on? Was wondering if you remembered to turn off the upipe sensor? I know you said you were going to turn it off as it is no longer on the car. PS car is seems fine from the drivers seat.
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 pm

marky777 wrote:
Hi Duncan, on the way to work today the CEL light came on? Was wondering if you remembered to turn off the upipe sensor? I know you said you were going to turn it off as it is no longer on the car. PS car is seems fine from the drivers seat.

Bugger - just looked at the map and didnt. Will pop by and switch it off soon mate. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
marky777
marky777

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:08 pm

No worries, as soon as it popped up i thought oops up-pipe!! Let me know when you are in the area next m8.
Back to top Go down
imp2005
imp2005

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:48 pm

dynamix wrote:
Cool - sorry had missed these comments on here.

Will arrange a couple of visits in january for road mapping -

These being:

4th / 5th (if there are enough numbers interested for then)

22nd / 23rd January

The New Year offer deal... valid during January 2011 only... 8)

Newages Cars
Normally I charge £350 for a full remap on a newage subaru but as an intro offer I will do this for £250 for DSOC members.

Simtek Offers: (all supplied, fitted and mapped) for DSOC members.

92-96 £950
97-98 £950
99/00 £1050

All prices are 'price you pay' - no hidden extras etc.

Further tweaks beyond this will be at my normal rates as above.

Mapping will be done on the road for these days with you driving while I map and will be measuring all fueling, detonation and engine parameters to ensure the safest possible gains in performance.

4/5

22/23

Hi Duncan

Will I qualify for the New Year Offer Deal, for my mapping scheduled for the 9th ?

Regards
Waseem
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tim
Tiny Tim

Number of posts : 5006

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:10 pm

imp2005 wrote:

Hi Duncan

Will I qualify for the New Year Offer Deal, for my mapping scheduled for the 9th ?

Regards
Waseem

Welcome to the site Waseem, where abouts in Dorset are you?

Feel free to introduce yourself... New Members Section
Back to top Go down
imp2005
imp2005

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:18 pm

eek
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:31 pm

imp2005 wrote:
dynamix wrote:
Cool - sorry had missed these comments on here.

Will arrange a couple of visits in january for road mapping -

These being:

4th / 5th (if there are enough numbers interested for then)

22nd / 23rd January

The New Year offer deal... valid during January 2011 only... 8)

Newages Cars
Normally I charge £350 for a full remap on a newage subaru but as an intro offer I will do this for £250 for DSOC members.

Simtek Offers: (all supplied, fitted and mapped) for DSOC members.

92-96 £950
97-98 £950
99/00 £1050

All prices are 'price you pay' - no hidden extras etc.

Further tweaks beyond this will be at my normal rates as above.

Mapping will be done on the road for these days with you driving while I map and will be measuring all fueling, detonation and engine parameters to ensure the safest possible gains in performance.

4/5

22/23

Hi Duncan

Regards
Waseem

Hi Waseem - the deal is only for the DSOC mapping sessions down in Dorset in january mate Smile Dont think yorkshire qualifies ;)
Back to top Go down
imp2005
imp2005

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:53 pm

mad "a travesty of justice"
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tim
Tiny Tim

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:52 am

lol
Back to top Go down
beezor
beezor

Number of posts : 5139

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 am

Hi Duncan,after seein Marky on Sat he said he was very impressed with your mappin skills so i've decided i'd like 2 get u 2 give my car a tweak,unfortunately funds dont allow it on the other Jan dates as i dont get paid till the 26th so when will u b in this neck of the woods again mate?-cheers Andy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi Andy

Will be close to the area (ish) on the 28th if that is any good.

Back to top Go down
imp2005
imp2005

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Review

A big thumbs up for Duncan from Race Dynamix for giving my Newage Impreza WRX a new lease of life. Car feels alot eager and the the boost levels throughout the rev range just speaks for itself, quite amazing results from the remap, did not know it would make such a marked improvement from the Pro-Drive map I had previously.

great
Back to top Go down
beezor
beezor

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:21 am

dynamix wrote:
Hi Andy

That sounds good if u r able 2 get down 2 sunny Bournemouth Duncan-if u can i will get the serial code 4 the Simtek 4 u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 am

beezor wrote:
dynamix wrote:
Hi Andy

That sounds good if u r able 2 get down 2 sunny Bournemouth Duncan-if u can i will get the serial code 4 the Simtek 4 u Very Happy

I can be there for first thing mate - will kip over locally ready for a 9am start
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tim
Tiny Tim

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 am

dynamix wrote:

I can be there for first thing mate - will kip over locally ready for a 9am start

There's plenty of room under his car Duncan Wink
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 am

fpmsl laugh
Back to top Go down
beezor
beezor

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:24 am

dynamix wrote:
beezor wrote:
dynamix wrote:
Hi Andy

Ok that sounds good-will just have 2 make sure 2moro that i can book the day off but really shouldnt b a problem-i will pm u my address,fone no and simtek code 2moro if its all ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beezor
beezor

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:25 am

Tiny Tim wrote:
dynamix wrote:

There's plenty of room under his car Duncan Wink
Do one Timmy! mad
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:35 am

beezor wrote:
dynamix wrote:
beezor wrote:
dynamix wrote:
Hi Andy

Ok that sounds good-will just have 2 make sure 2moro that i can book the day off but really shouldnt b a problem-i will pm u my address,fone no and simtek code 2moro if its all ok Very Happy

OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RaceDynamix ECU mapping   RaceDynamix ECU mapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RaceDynamix ECU mapping

View previous topic View next topic Back to top