Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Dorset Subaru

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello from Coventry (west midlands)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
benny899
benny899

Number of posts : 33

hello from Coventry (west midlands) Empty
PostSubject: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:01 am

hi there, fort i would join the group as im moving to Bournemouth soon!! and down there all the time anyway! hope all is mad with there scooby's as they are in the mids Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tim
Tiny Tim

Number of posts : 5006

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:04 am

Welcome to the club mate, bang some pics of your car up. When you moving down?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
benny899
benny899

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:08 am

cheers pal Smile .. well unsure yet. maybe moving in with a pal down there first in southbourne? if not with my parents soonish lol my life is a bit confusing atm haha..

yeh will put few pics up in a sec .. see what u think? any ideas for it etc, let me no, abuse me.

always bin mad on my scoobys but dnt no much abt them you see!

Back to top Go down
wanners
wanners

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:13 am

hi m8, welcome to the mad house. we love r scoobys down here as well m8.
Back to top Go down
benny899
benny899

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:16 am

wanners wrote:
hi m8, welcome to the mad house. we love r scoobys down here as well m8.

cheers pal ... thts what i like to here, need to keep myself occupied when move down, as i will have F**k! all to do lol

any casual or regular meet points round the area?
Back to top Go down
wanners
wanners

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:39 am

yea lots m8. look in the meet sec- m8. alot of the mad family go to waynnnnes work on the wkends in poole area. just watch out for the crazy lolls, shes gone in the head lol. sorry mrs cake maker Smile
Back to top Go down
benny899
benny899

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:43 am

wanners wrote:
yea lots m8. look in the meet sec- m8. alot of the mad family go to waynnnnes work on the wkends in poole area. just watch out for the crazy lolls, shes gone in the head lol. sorry mrs cake maker Smile

sweet , yeh will check it out, im coming down on ocoteber 8th for weekend so hopefully be summin goin on then!!
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tim
Tiny Tim

Number of posts : 5006

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:11 am

We have a main meet once a month in the club, with people occasionally gathering at Waynes on a Sat morning ('Scuuby' on here, he owns his own garage in Parkstone - WDM Autocentre - in the Sponsors section.

Otherwise i'm mates with a few people in the local jap car scene who meet up most nights in Poole.
Back to top Go down
RA Jay
RA Jay

Number of posts : 7402

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome to DSOC fella.. hello from Coventry (west midlands) 141920

Yup were all mad about scoobs on here, a number of us have just got back from RallyDay at castle coombe wher we had a club stand. Noone on track this time but we like nothing better than getting out there and mixing it up on the tarmac.. hello from Coventry (west midlands) 156712
Back to top Go down
scoobyss&k
scoobyss&k

Number of posts : 2264

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:48 am

welcome hope you enjoy the club Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scuuby
scuuby

Number of posts : 2977

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:31 pm

welcome to the club maty!!
RA Jay wrote:
Welcome to DSOC fella.. hello from Coventry (west midlands) 141920

Yup were all mad about scoobs on here, a number of us have just got back from RallyDay at castle coombe wher we had a club stand. Noone on track this time but we like nothing better than getting out there and mixing it up on the tarmac.. hello from Coventry (west midlands) 156712

so what about mike then jay??
Back to top Go down
beezor
beezor

Number of posts : 5139

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Bonjour and welcome mate-join in and have sum fun mate once u ave settled in down south Smile
Back to top Go down
RA Jay
RA Jay

Number of posts : 7402

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Fair point Wayne... lol i did say i was tired...
Back to top Go down
Lollypops
Lollypops

Number of posts : 1816

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Welcome aboard the nuthouse!!! hehehe Very Happy Ignore wot Wanners says about me, I AM LOVELY!!! bliss

Bournemouths a great place 2 live, good old sunny Bmth!!! cool1 The best people live here!!! Smile

U missed an AWESUM day 2day at rally Day!!! Absolutely 100% fantastic!!!

B great 2 meet u at a meet very soon or at Waynes as thats my 2nd home, or maybe im there more than my actual home!!! hehehe

Next meet is at Avon Causeway near Matchams, next Sun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scoobybluff
scoobybluff

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:26 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
benny899
benny899

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:29 am

aw wicked! sounds good down there Smile well i will have a LOT of time on my hands so im sure sum1 will see me driving round the areas etc.. and deffo be at the meets n tht Smile .. i was at trax otha day but didnt take my car, cuz day i brought it the bottom end went :( .. now ive got the sti type r engine in it with only 52km on the clock! soo shud be good fingers crossed and chnaged my turbo to a vf23 i think? haha
Back to top Go down
gazb
gazb

Number of posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:04 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Scuby.D

Number of posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:33 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
scoobynutter
scoobynutter

Number of posts : 2813

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:34 pm

hello from Coventry (west midlands) 859171 hello from Coventry (west midlands) 141920
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from Coventry (west midlands)   hello from Coventry (west midlands) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello from Coventry (west midlands)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top