Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Dorset Subaru

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello from me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 am

evilgrin hello every 1 how are the devil are you all im steve probably not the first i have been known as scooby steve since owning my first impreza which i purchaced about 2001 a green uk classic such a car previous owners had splashed a bit of cash on her custom interior and a few sti parts it was only pushing 251 bhp but boy was it fun since her i have been hooked (scoobytillidie) after that 1 i purchaced a legacy gt bilstein edition twin turbo 290 bhp that was fun but i found it to be a bit to long for my likeing so i have just recently purchaced my self a 1997 v3 ra in white that some 1 had neglected for a while i think it came down to cash so i am in the process of putting her back on the road with a nice new 50,000 mile block that i managed to pry out of some poor suckers hands in essex i was told it came from a 1999 ra that had been rear ended i have checked all the codes i can find on it and it seems to check out ok from what i can see the milage part is correct to as there is no sign of wear on any thing including the fly wheel that still has the grooves running round it after a bit moore googling i found that the turbo that came with the engine is the same as they put on the 22b bonus im also adding a lightend fly wheel its had a chipped ecu front ap calipers im also adding a front mount with all it has and the car being genuin ra lightened in all the correct ways it should go like a rocket cant wait well wish me luck with my project and i hope to see any of you out there real soon regards steve evilgrin
Back to top Go down
beezor
beezor

Number of posts : 5139

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 am

Bonjour and welcome Steve-join in and have sum fun mate Smile
Back to top Go down

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:57 am

hello from me 859171 hello from me 156712
Back to top Go down
RA Jay
RA Jay

Number of posts : 7402

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:15 am

Welcome to DSOC Steve.....The version sti ra is the best model scoob, not that im biased... hello from me 156712
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
blue speeder
blue speeder

Number of posts : 54

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:21 am

Hi steve and welcome to dsoc
Back to top Go down
Tiny Tim
Tiny Tim

Number of posts : 5006

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:39 am

Welcome to DSOC mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
scoobyss&k
scoobyss&k

Number of posts : 2264

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:50 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
mo_patrick
mo_patrick

Number of posts : 509

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:25 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
DJ_Scooby
DJ_Scooby

Number of posts : 1441

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 pm

hello from me 859171
Back to top Go down
Scuby.D

Number of posts : 662

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
scoobyvic
scoobyvic

Number of posts : 1031

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:29 am

Hi Steve and welcome to the club, nice intro too. Good to know a bit about peeps and what car they got and know they're passionate about it too Smile keep us updated on how your project is coming along Smile
Back to top Go down
mark type ra
mark type ra

Number of posts : 224

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:46 am

hello fellow RA owner welcome looking forward to seeing some pics

Team RA
Back to top Go down
scoobynutter
scoobynutter

Number of posts : 2813

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

hello from me 859171
Back to top Go down
silver bug
silver bug

Number of posts : 52

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:16 pm

hi steve welcome
Back to top Go down
scuuby
scuuby

Number of posts : 2977

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm

hi steve, welcome to dsoc! join in and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from me   hello from me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello from me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: