Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Dorset Subaru

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rolling Road Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mo_patrick
mo_patrick

Number of posts : 509

Rolling Road Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:33 am

DJ_Scooby wrote:
Hey guys just to let you know I'm doing a run on saturday @ triton, if anyone fancys coming down drinks

Is this to check your fuelling Justin? keep thinking about it on mine to see if there is any play in the dawes as i have it set just a touch over standard. Are they or do they listen in for det as well?

Whats the cost? PM me Smile
Back to top Go down
scoobynutter
scoobynutter

Number of posts : 2813

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 am

COULD ALWAYS DO A ROAD TRIP TO ENGINETUNER ROLLING ROAD Rolling Road Day - Page 3 141920

I KNOW EXTRA £50 FUEL COST AND EARLY START BUT MORE WORTH IT Rolling Road Day - Page 3 141920 Rolling Road Day - Page 3 141920

AND THERE IS A BURGER BAR CLOSE BY Rolling Road Day - Page 3 283481 Rolling Road Day - Page 3 842922
Back to top Go down
DJ_Scooby
DJ_Scooby

Number of posts : 1441

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 am

mo_patrick wrote:
DJ_Scooby wrote:
Hey guys just to let you know I'm doing a run on saturday @ triton, if anyone fancys coming down drinks

Is this to check your fuelling Justin? keep thinking about it on mine to see if there is any play in the dawes as i have it set just a touch over standard. Are they or do they listen in for det as well?

The guy said he would do two full runs and inspect the car and all that needed to be looked at plus print outs and whatever else Smile

think is was £50 from memory, book your car in after mine Wink gangsta

Baz - I'll go to Enginetuner, can you wire me the money for fuel and food? laughlaugh
Back to top Go down
scoobynutter
scoobynutter

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:47 am

DJ_Scooby wrote:
mo_patrick wrote:
DJ_Scooby wrote:

The guy said he would do two full runs and inspect the car and all that needed to be looked at plus print outs and whatever else Smile

think is was £50 from memory, book your car in after mine Wink gangsta

Baz - I'll go to Enginetuner, can you wire me the money for fuel and food? laughlaugh

SAVE YOUR COWBOY MONEY FOR A REAL OUTFIT MATE JUST ASK BEEZ YOU KNOW UR GUNNA REGRET IT Rolling Road Day - Page 3 915299
Back to top Go down
mo_patrick
mo_patrick

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 am

Take it you wold not recommend then Baz?

Can't be driving 200+ miles for this even if they are the greatest place on earth Smile

Think i will wait for the next hants day at S4U....
Back to top Go down
scoobynutter
scoobynutter

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:02 am

mo_patrick wrote:
Take it you wold not recommend then Baz?

Can't be driving 200+ miles for this even if they are the greatest place on earth Smile

Think i will wait for the next hants day at S4U....

did i say that Pat Rolling Road Day - Page 3 310579

yes mate a trip north to Lens would be a more knowledgable worth while for you Rolling Road Day - Page 3 842922
Back to top Go down
mo_patrick
mo_patrick

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:05 am

scoobynutter wrote:
did i say that Pat Rolling Road Day - Page 3 310579

Lets just say i read between the lines of your subtle comment lol
Back to top Go down
DJ_Scooby
DJ_Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:07 am

:confused:
Back to top Go down
blue speeder
blue speeder

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:12 am

IM going back down Enginetuner in the next couple of weeks martyn got some more tweeking to do on the bug any one want to come down Smile
Back to top Go down
DJ_Scooby
DJ_Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:23 am

come to think of it I might just hold off until I move to Bristol....

Enginetuner shouldn't be as far i guess
Back to top Go down
DJ_Scooby
DJ_Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 am

DJ_Scooby wrote:

nevermind just checked google
Back to top Go down
scoobynutter
scoobynutter

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:33 am

DJ_Scooby wrote:
DJ_Scooby wrote:

nevermind just checked google

straight down the M5 numpty Rolling Road Day - Page 3 707791 Rolling Road Day - Page 3 915299
Back to top Go down
Shifty
Shifty

Number of posts : 1850

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:42 am

justin if your waiting til you move to brizzle then just goto ajc rr they are in glos i think, thats where bbs have theirs
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatejapcars.co.uk
scoobynutter
scoobynutter

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 am

its not the same tho shifty as going with mates an havin a good banter Rolling Road Day - Page 3 141920
Back to top Go down
Shifty
Shifty

Number of posts : 1850

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:09 am

scoobynutter wrote:
its not the same tho shifty as going with mates an havin a good banter Rolling Road Day - Page 3 141920

that is true bud
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatejapcars.co.uk
DJ_Scooby
DJ_Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:14 am

scoobynutter wrote:

I'll make new friends Very Happy taunt
Back to top Go down
Timmy2Stroke
Timmy2Stroke

Number of posts : 1297

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:22 am

You will be fine on the rollers at Triton. Had mine rollered (?) there 3 times so far. Their rollers are ok (don't listen to the people who expected there cars to put out more and blamed the rollers for reading low Smile ).

I cannot comment on the standard of their engine work / mapping as I have never had any work done there Wink
Back to top Go down
Broken_Bug
Broken_Bug

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:13 am

I'll be up for engine tuners rollers even though mines just been done Very Happy

Even if its just for the road trip
Back to top Go down
alfie
alfie

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:21 am

Rolling Road Day - Page 3 257203 Hi mate, is this for the rolling road ?
will they do us discount for the rollers if there is enough of us or will they charge top wack.
Back to top Go down
scoobybluff
scoobybluff

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:15 am

have to be careful on the rollers i use as car is to low
Back to top Go down
DJ_Scooby
DJ_Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:38 am

alfie wrote:
Rolling Road Day - Page 3 257203 Hi mate, is this for the rolling road ?
will they do us discount for the rollers if there is enough of us or will they charge top wack.

not sure, can always ask, but they usually do it if we let them know in advance.
Back to top Go down
alfie
alfie

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:36 pm

well thats your fault si ? should of had a nice classic with coil overs. get rid of that big old heavy new age Rolling Road Day - Page 3 156712

how are you anyway? i may be back on the cement lorry's, got an interview tuesday, you got a job yet or are you sill sweeping up at wayness Rolling Road Day - Page 3 915299
Back to top Go down
scoobybluff
scoobybluff

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:50 pm

alfie wrote:
well thats your fault si ? should of had a nice classic with coil overs. get rid of that big old heavy new age Rolling Road Day - Page 3 156712

how are you anyway? i may be back on the cement lorry's, got an interview tuesday, you got a job yet or are you sill sweeping up at wayness Rolling Road Day - Page 3 915299

lol unlike you m8 i got money tuck away so can enjoy being a bum lol, make sure you come over an say hello sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
alfie
alfie

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:29 pm

yeah but you still live with mummy.

i can still aford an STI and i run my home and look after sam and alfie. so fu** you.

Yeah no worries i will pop round but i dont know where your mummy lives.
Pop round mine mate flat 5 the kettle is always on for you si, i got some nice creatine for you so you can put some meat on you. Beef your self up baby bluffy Rolling Road Day - Page 3 156712
Back to top Go down
alfie
alfie

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:03 pm

iam gona leave the rollers as i want to get my chip fitted first. yes baby bluffy told you id get there. Rolling Road Day - Page 3 156712 300bhp.

have to save up for a kit and get some more bhp. 400bhp would be nice but iam only dreaming as i dont live at home with my mummy unlike si thats why he is so rich. Rolling Road Day - Page 3 915299
Back to top Go down
donnas roo
donnas roo

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 pm

what date is this gonna be guys may be a good old run out for roo
Back to top Go down
DJ_Scooby
DJ_Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:43 am

donnas roo wrote:
what date is this gonna be guys may be a good old run out for roo

in 1.5 hours Smile
Back to top Go down
donnas roo
donnas roo

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:44 pm

well ill give this one a miss then lol
Back to top Go down
DJ_Scooby
DJ_Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:28 am

Turned out to be a good result Smile for a standard scoob anyways laugh

231.7 BHP
230 ft/lb
Back to top Go down
scoobyss&k
scoobyss&k

Number of posts : 2264

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:30 am

DJ_Scooby wrote:
Turned out to be a good result Smile for a standard scoob anyways laugh

231.7 BHP
230 ft/lb

you a happt boy then mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Day   Rolling Road Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolling Road Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top