Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Welcome to Dorset Subaru Owners Club

:IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view all content of the forum, please Register for full access

* Please post an Intro in the New Members section before posting anywhere else.

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding posting pictures.

* Firefox seems to be the best browser option for viewing the forum.

Regards
The Admin Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Dorset Subaru

HomeLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Triton Motorsport Open Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RA Jay
RA Jay

Number of posts : 7402

Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:21 pm

steveo69 wrote:
Thanks Duncan for checking out my RS-B, Walbro 255 pump on its way! Will call you when fitted to book it in to see if it solved the problem. Thanks again!

I did wonder if that was your RS-B today Steve, looked good fella... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
marky777
marky777

Number of posts : 2082

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Hi Steveo, sorry i didn't get the chance to say hi and have a chat today. I think you were on your way back with Duncan as i was leaving Smile

Hope to see you at the next meet king

Have a word with Wayne aka Scuby at WDM about that Wallbro 255 Smile His garage is in poole.
Back to top Go down
Dazgb270
Dazgb270

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:37 am

Good time over at triton, had chat with mark and Jay about spinny things!! Duncan your car is very nice and now just need to get some time with you to turn mine into a beast, please let me know when your next at triton so I can book a map check!! Jay don't forget to pm me about tmic!!
Back to top Go down
RA Jay
RA Jay

Number of posts : 7402

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 am

lol @spinny things, that was markys terminology for everything... lol

As soon as its off daz ill let you know... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsoc.co.nr
steveo69
steveo69

Number of posts : 659

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:22 am

marky777 wrote:
Hi Steveo, sorry i didn't get the chance to say hi and have a chat today. I think you were on your way back with Duncan as i was leaving Smile

Hope to see you at the next meet king

Have a word with Wayne aka Scuby at WDM about that Wallbro 255 Smile His garage is in poole.

No worries fella, will try and make next meet whereever and when it is!

Already sorted the pump thanks, Walbro 255 complete kit £48! Good ole Ebay! Fitting it next weekend and booked in with Andy at Verwood for rolling road on the Monday. Be interesting to see what shes pushing out. Surprised
Back to top Go down
steveo69
steveo69

Number of posts : 659

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:26 am

RA Jay wrote:
steveo69 wrote:
Thanks Duncan for checking out my RS-B, Walbro 255 pump on its way! Will call you when fitted to book it in to see if it solved the problem. Thanks again!

Cheers fella, be better when i get the 2 pots on rear and paintwork sorted week after next, if the new pump cures my lean problem that is! hmmm
Back to top Go down
flying banana

Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:29 am

nice to see a few people and have a chat cool
thanks TRITON nice burgers and great tea
its a shame that duncan didn't see my car like he said he would he just kept on doing
every one elses, looks like i will have to get someone else to do it, dunno
as my grandson was getting tired, and waiting a long time had to go.

Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:23 pm

flying banana wrote:
nice to see a few people and have a chat cool
thanks TRITON nice burgers and great tea
its a shame that duncan didn't see my car like he said he would he just kept on doing
every one elses, looks like i will have to get someone else to do it, dunno
as my grandson was getting tired, and waiting a long time had to go.

I am really sorry about that - i may well be down next weekend if you want me to have a look at it. It got a bit hectic there on saturday - way more so than I expected and for that I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.racedynamix.com
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:24 pm

steveo69 wrote:
RA Jay wrote:
steveo69 wrote:

Cheers fella, be better when i get the 2 pots on rear and paintwork sorted week after next, if the new pump cures my lean problem that is! hmmm

Steveo - may have a solution for the ecu side of things for you. Pm me if you are interested cool
Back to top Go down
Dazgb270
Dazgb270

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:46 pm

When can you have a check on my map for me Duncan cause something isn't right with how it's running!!??
Back to top Go down
mark type ra
mark type ra

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 am

duncan nice to meet you fella cheers for checking over me Ra for me its gave me piece of mind that she running sweet king
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Dazgb270 wrote:
When can you have a check on my map for me Duncan cause something isn't right with how it's running!!??

Hi Daz - am down on the 3rd of August for the day for definite if you want to head over or I might get a chance this weekend to give it the once over....

Yours was the one with the sumopower map on it wasnt it ?
Back to top Go down
TimH
TimH

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:01 am

Good to meet up with you all again on Saturday and thanks for the positive reaction to my display product Very Happy Based on the feedback, I will definitely be putting it in to production, and I'm actively pursuing a version for Simtek Smile

Duncan - I've emailed you a couple of questions, if you have a minute?
Back to top Go down
Dazgb270
Dazgb270

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:00 am

I work Monday to Friday so can't do the 3rd. Let me know if your about this weekend please and yeah it's the one with sumo power map on it, how much will it cost for check over??
Back to top Go down
grendel
grendel

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:08 am

Now i own a Turbo wagon. Anything like this happening again?
Back to top Go down
dynamix
dynamix

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:44 am

John and I were talking about doing something like this in April when the weather is warmer but I can do a checkover beforehand for you if you want ... just gimme a shout on the mobile to discuss when/where/how much etc..
Back to top Go down
grendel
grendel

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:15 am

Sounds Good Very Happy
Just droped the turbo wagon off there today for the 5th gear problem. So i now know where it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triton Motorsport Open Day   Triton Motorsport Open Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triton Motorsport Open Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top